Thứ Bảy, 16 tháng 11, 2013

You might have thought David Hayter was back, but it looks like the Deja Vu mission's Solid Snake might still be Kiefer Sutherland

Now that the new video trailer is out showing classic Solid Snake in Ground Zeroes from the first Metal Gear game back on PS1 in the 1990s, the longtime and die hard fans of David Hayter as the voice of Snake are wondering if THAT would be Hayters voice, even if it is along side Sutherland as the main character. Well, I hate to burst your bubble, but according to a source that is close to Hayter is saying that he was never approached to do not only the role of the main Snake, but even the role of the classic Snake. When asked about it, David Hayter didn't seem like it was a joke, but a serious matter and that he just wasn't playing around with this whole thing.

I'm just going to draw the line right here. I know there are those of you out there who just can't accept that Hayter is gone, and likely gone for good. But it seems the long time beloved voice of Snake has truly been replaced with Kiefer Sutherland, and that goes for the classic voice of Snake too. Now that's just me throwing a couple of cents in there. I might be wrong, but I don't think that I am.

Now on to your thoughts. Do you think this is all just a joke, or some sort of lead up to Hayter actually playing at least some role in MGS5? I'd like to hear your feedback below.



Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét