Chủ Nhật, 8 tháng 9, 2013

Hideo Kojima sends an open letter project to Midge Ure of "UltraVox", which lands on Japan Billboard

An interesting Tweet I received via email was made from the man himself, Hideo Kojima. It seems he is a fan of Midge Ure, who was in a band called UltraVox. In an open letter project he sent out recently, it just so happen to land on Japan's Billboard page. The whole thing is in Japanese of course, so here is a translation, and a rather unfocused one to the best of Google's ability.

  
"Open Letter projects that artists and creators with each other to send a message to each other. And Midge and the euro to do performances at Billboard Live in September, game designer Hideo Kojima, who deals with popular action game "METAL GEAR" series (KONAMI) appeared this time. Two people who are also acquainted in the past. To solo work in recent years from Ultra Vox era, Midge Euro or send a message to any message of hot Kojima, who has continued to follow the Midge and the euro. Open letter to cross the border, beyond the industry is realized."

The letter reads....and this might sound a bit funny since the translation Google does isn't the best in the world.

t4
daniellanois Midge and the euro's, hello.

Took place last year in the "Hammersmith Apollo" and "Ultravox Brilliant Tour 2012" is a Hideo Kojima game designer who hang out backstage.
Do you probably remember?
I heard at the "Billboard Live Tokyo", that there is your LIVE this September, it's up to you took too much brush joy.

In high school, I have first heard the music of Midge's of "ULTRAVOX", "VIENNA" is the first.

I was shocked anyway.
At the time that has been heard semi-forced "Beatles", "Rolling Stones" and "David Bowie", etc., you can have in the electronic of "ULTRAVOX", good sound harsh mellow was given from "people from brother to the extent not a thing, what this is called! "said myself, I felt like only she had finally found", the ID "of their own for the first time in my life.
In addition, not only the musical, I was fascinated to the world visuals and high sense in European, including jackets and fashion, to the music video.

I was around gathering as much as possible all of the album "ULTRAVOX", 12INCH single, rare track collection, Picture Disc, and foreign record from there.
Of course, solo and another unit, such as cover songs, including you had participated the "VISAGE" is also the subject.

Also a rare item, I get managed to round a record shop in remote locations in Japan plus the sound poetry of MAXWELL LANGDOWN and OST of the movie "PARTY PARTY" and "THE BLOODIED SWORD". Without a net information at that time, and because it could not also be share in convenience of Amazon as of now, it was very pretty, but I remember I enjoyed it even.

And, even after the "ULTRAVOX" broke up once, I was chasing Midge's solo.

I also went to Osaka performance was held in Osaka Welfare Pension Hall in 1983 of "ULTRAVOX".
I also went to solo LIVE at Sweet Basil 139 of 1999.

Can not say in words well, but there is a servant now, it's come to be positive in the field even the currently creative also, is because it was there is your music.
Family circumstances, encouraged above all, me that was exposed to the pressure in the field of making things right and left do not even know, and I had been disappointed with the future and the course of their own, it's me down the back, It is the music of Midge's exactly.

So last year, I felt really happy when directly, we were able to talk with "Hammersmith Apollo". If you are flying up at that time, I was not able to communicate well, but I thank you in this letter.

I think if it were not for you, unless your music, throw away the option of "making things" perhaps, I had to work different.
Midge Thank you very much, Mr..

I think when the case of Japan, we were able to meet us, and would like to give thanks again directly.

Actually located in the same area called "Tokyo Midtown" is a game production studio is my LIVE venue as "Billboard Live Tokyo" and "Kojima Productions".
Very close, and I hope you'll come to play in the production site means you if time allows.

So, I have been in the "Billboard Live Tokyo" fun.

__________________________________________________________________________________

OK, that's the end of the letter, courtesy of a loose translation. Anyway, just thought I'd share that with you, and by the way, feel free to follow Kojima on Twitter as you never know what he might send your way. It's also a nice way to get some up front news before the rest of the world catches wind of it. 


Well....my lover letter is out on Billboard Live Tokyo & Billboard Japan official site.




Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét