Chủ Nhật, 1 tháng 9, 2013

Who in their right mind would pay ten million dollars for a rare Yu-Gi-Oh! card?, I'm sure someone will fork out that much for it

I've been following the world of Yu-Gi-Oh! for years now, so I can at least say I'm quite established with the franchise and all it stands for. Well, maybe I'm not quite to that point just yet, as every now and then I keep seeing matters like this one pop up. A one of a kind super rare Yu-Gi-Oh! card worth a ridiculous and yet incredible ten million dollars! You hear right, there is no other one in the world like it, and when that sort of thing happens, prices tend to go up, way up. The Japanese owner selling this one of a kind rare card for ten million dollars, or 998 million yen is justifying the purchase price due to the simple FACT that it's a single print card only.

Not only that, you cannot use this particular card in a tournament. Now why would I do that? If it were mine, it would be in a home based bank vault with a high tech security system to boot. I would be too afraid to even touch it with my hands, sort of like a mint condition baseball card from the late 1920's. Too expensive for your wallet? I'm sure in time someone will gladly fork out that kind of dough just for the bragging rights alone. After all, Bill Gates paid 28 million dollars for a painting one time, yet it's amazing how a Yu-Gi-Oh! card managed to get that expensive. Check out the site where it's being sold, assuming it's still there by the time you read this article. Now tell me something, do you think it's worth it?



Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét