Thứ Hai, 16 tháng 9, 2013

No way, I won't play says David Hayter about whether or not he will take the next Metal Gear Solid game for a spin

Ever since this issue was brought to surface, the very thought of David Hayter not playing the role of Solid Snake in the next Metal Gear Solid game was anything but acceptable. The fans out there hit the ceiling in protest about their favorite MGS voice actor being left out of the picture for the next installment of tactical espionage action. According a poll I took right here at Konami Games News and Information Blog a while back, exactly half of the people that voted on whether or not Kiefer Sutherland was a good voice for Solid Snake voted Yes, while the other half said No. I was surprised to see those numbers.

So how does David Hayter himself feel about even playing Metal Gear Solid 5, and in an interview with Gamer Magazine, he responded by saying that playing a game that uses a voice other than the one he played for 15 years is.......well, "too disturbing". I can't say I blame him, but here is his response word for word.

"Yeah, very much. [And] no. Why? Because it’s too disturbing for me to hear somebody else doing the voice of a character that I played for 15 years. It’s just – I don’t think I would enjoy that."

Now onto you, the gamer. How do you feel about this matter, and will it affect your decision to purchase Metal Gear Solid 5 when it releases? Personally, I've seen posts on other sites of those who say they will not buy MGSV simply because of that. Will that reason apply to you as well?



Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét